LiveVox delivers the solution that the healthcare industry needs to meet the challenges and uncertainty of today’s environment.
Whether managing patient contact across national hospital chains or through centralized contact centers, LiveVox delivers the on-demand applications and customized routing needed to manage patient touchpoints throughout the revenue cycle—without expensive investments in fixed hardware or telephony.
With an on-demand solution, healthcare providers have the flexibility to scale patient contacts — or provide self-pay avenues — as needed and without upfront costs. The cloud architecture of LiveVox facilitates compliance despite the uncertainty of future regulations.
Happening Now in Healthcare:
- See why LiveVox’s cloud enabled IVR was awarded the 2015 Speech Technology Excellence Award for Helping Optimize Patient Engagement. Click here.
- Hear the Senior Vice President of Patient Responsibility Services, Adreima, discuss “Patient Contact Strategies for Addressing High Days Sales Outstanding.” This HFMA educational webinar program is available on demand and is complementary for HFMA members, to access it click here. In addition, a video summary of the webinar is available, click here.
- Learn how McKesson Business Process Services (BPS) is utilizing cloud to optimize self-service and improve the patient journey while reducing staffing pressure. To view a video summary version of this HFMA CPE-accredited webinar, click here.
- Read how revenue cycle management service provider, AR Logix, is leveraging cloud to service healthcare providers with robust compliance capabilities and a more optimized agent workforce. Click here.
LiveVox Features Include:
- Channels for self-pay, receivables management or other patient contacts
- Customizable inbound and outbound healthcare IVRs
- Scalable on demand without capital expenses
- Protect patient data for HIPAA compliance
- Compliance tables for configurable state dialing and Do Not Call Functionality
- Real-time call monitoring and agent coaching