Aspect Software and LiveVox Announce Combined Contact Center Solution with Aspect EQ Workforce Management in the Cloud
Date: 6/18/2015, San Francisco, CA and Phoenix, AZ
- Partnership and product integration between Aspect and LiveVox makes it simple to establish and operate an advanced enterprise contact center
- Combined solution helps enterprises forecast and optimize calling campaigns and agent staffing
- Delivered through the Aspect Cloud, Aspect’s expansive and patented global data center and telecommunications infrastructure
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated customer interaction management, workforce optimization, back-office and award-winning cloud solutions, and LiveVox, a leading provider of cloud contact centers for enterprises, announced that Aspect EQ Workforce Management is now available directly from LiveVox in the Aspect Cloud and pre-integrated with the LiveVox platform. The combined solution accelerates and simplifies the integration between these cloud platforms resulting in a highly efficient contact center able to manage outbound, inbound and self-service interactions while using the right number of agents with the right skills at the right time
The Aspect-LiveVox solution delivers advanced contact center capabilities via a simple cloud, OpEx model to:
- Accurately project staffing requirements, incorporating statistics from actual outbound and inbound calling campaigns
- Create efficient multi-skill staffing plans
- Monitor real-time adherence and compare staff performance versus plan
- Adjust resources to meet changing demand in real-time
Mike Bourke, Aspect SVP and General Manager, describes the advantages of integrating solutions with LiveVox: “Aspect EQ Workforce Management gives customers all of the benefits of cloud delivery, including being able to convert capital expenditures to operating expenditures, enabling rapid scalability, eliminating software and hardware maintenance, while providing the lowest possible total cost of ownership. Now any sized contact center can experience the benefits of a feature-rich, flexible and scalable workforce management solution.”
Fabrice Della Mea, LiveVox VP for Product Management, comments on the integration: “We developed our platform APIs so that clients and partners can take advantage of our cloud architecture while adding capabilities tailored for their business. Our joint solution with Aspect is a great example of this larger value proposition. Not only did we integrate the technology platforms, but also we collaborated on a new monthly flex model for WFM capacity so enterprises can add short term campaigns or manage seasonal growth in the most cost effective manner.”
Using Aspect EQ Workforce Management with LiveVox capabilities, contact centers can take advantage of a rich set of advanced outbound WFM features such as multiple trial schedules for testing new outbound calling scenarios and complex employee preferences to accommodate agent personal schedules. They can also obtain ROI benefits such as:
- Reducing the time and effort to produce customized forecasts and schedules by as much as 20-40%, thus freeing supervisor time to focus on improved quality and training
- Improving agent satisfaction with self-scheduling capabilities, which increases retention and is shown to also contribute to higher customer call quality ratings
- Optimizing staffing levels to match real-time needs and consequently trimming over- and under-scheduled shifts by as much as 20-30%
For more information about the Aspect-LiveVox solutions, go to www.livevox.com/applications/aspect-wfm-with-livevox.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost efficient way. For more information, visit www.livevox.com.
Aspect’s fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern consumer engagement strategy: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. Through a full suite of cloud, hosted and hybrid deployment options, we help the world’s most demanding contact centers and back offices seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
# # #