LiveVox Discusses How Technology is Simplifying Compliance and Performance Approaches to Vendor Management at DCS 2016
- LiveVox will represent the technology expertise on a panel of leaders from all aspects of vendor management, (creditor, servicer, and auditor), to provide insight on how technology is diminishing the cost and challenges of managing compliance across an agency network
- In addition, the panelists will discuss how data will be leveraged to improve insight and uncover new opportunities to develop more strategic and effective contact strategies that incorporate risk mitigation
- The panel, “Vendor Oversight – Using Technology Wisely”, takes place at the 2016 Debt Connection Symposium (DCS) on Thursday, September 15th from 9:15am – 10:00am PT
SAN FRANCISCO, September 15, 2016 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it will join industry experts to discuss the impacts of technology on vendor management at DCS 2016.
On the panel, Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist states, “The past few years have seen the creditor/issuer relationship focus almost solely on compliance, driving the costs of audits to new heights and pushing performance to the backseat. It was simply too hard, too costly, and too complicated to adapt multi-million-dollar contact center networks to this new regulatory driven environment. But that is no longer the case, technology such as cloud is providing plug-and-play solutions that are helping significantly lower the barriers to achieving the control, visibility, and performance insight needed to remain effective in an outsourcer relationship. I look forward to discussing the impacts of these new capabilities with my fellow panelists and thank RMS for putting on another stellar event.”
LiveVox is a leader in providing risk mitigation tools that simultaneously address key compliance concerns while optimizing performance efficiencies. LiveVox’s clicker application known as HCI (Human Call Initiator) and Phone Dial Attempt Supervisor (PDAS) are prime examples of how LiveVox is providing contact centers with a competitive advantage in a changing regulatory environment through innovation. To learn more, contact us at email@example.com
The panel will focus on the idea of technology providing additional control and visibility around vendor oversight. From remote access capabilities to analysis of calls, learn how call recordings and call analysis can be a key driver of your compliance oversight program. This session focuses on how technology can drive the discussion and the logistics of various vendor compliance initiatives.
About the event:
- PANEL: Vendor Oversight – Using Technology Wisely
- DATE/TIME: Thursday, September 14th, 2016 at 9:15am – 10:00am PT
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, Inc.
- Paul Kaloustian, Senior Vice President at Bank of America, Bank of America
- Ken Evancic, Vice President, Resource Management Services, Inc.
- Chris Straiter, Chief Compliance Officer, Sentry Credit, Inc.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, Dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.livevox.com.