LiveVox Discusses Technology for Effective TCPA Defense in Upcoming Webinar
- LiveVox General Counsel, Mark Mallah, joins leading TCPA defense attorney, Michael J. Stortz, Partner, Drinker Biddle, and Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, to discuss practical approaches to strengthening a technology defense to mitigate TCPA exposure
- The panel will discuss:
- What to look for during the initial assessment of technology
- Ongoing assessment of technology
- How to leverage technology to defend a TCPA claim
- The webinar, “Technology for Effective TCPA Defense: What you Need to Know”, takes place Wednesday, November 30th at 11am PT/ 2pm ET. Register here.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 22, 2016 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that it will host a follow up event to last month’s highly attended webinar, “Fortify Your TCPA Defenses”, that will dive deeper into the effective use of technology as part of a multi-layered TCPA defense strategy.
How should you go about vetting technology for consumer outreach? What are the key factors in determining whether technology is or is not an automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS)? What signals are the courts sending regarding technology use? How can you best leverage technology to defeat TCPA claims?
Leading TCPA defense attorney Michael J. Stortz, Partner, Drinker Biddle, will join Mark Mallah, General Counsel for LiveVox, and Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, to discuss these and related topics.
Make sure your operations are prepared this year and into 2017, register today.
About the event:
- PANEL: Technology for Effective TCPA Defense: What You Need to Know
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, November 30th, 2016 at 11:00am PT/ 2pm ET
- Michael J. Stortz, Partner, Drinker Biddle
- Mark Mallah, General Counsel, LiveVox, Inc.
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, Inc. (Moderator)
- To register, click here
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 6 billion interactions a year across Outbound, Inbound, Self-Service Voice, SMS and emails. Founded in 1999, LiveVox built a pure multi-tenant cloud platform that improves agent productivity, drives smarter operations and mitigates TCPA/CFPB compliance risks. LiveVox is recognized for high scale operations, innovative features delivered quarterly, and its dedication to stay ahead of regulatory trends. Clients trust LiveVox consultants for driving operational insights and business results. LiveVox complements its powerful platform with enhanced offerings such as business intelligence, cross-agency monitoring, campaign analytics, and open APIs for integration and partnering.