LiveVox Receives 2016 CUSTOMER Magazine Product of the Year Award for its TCPA Risk Mitigation Dialing Systems, The Four Clouds
- LiveVox’s array of TCPA-focused dialing systems, The Four Clouds, is honored for its industry leading compliance risk mitigation features which enable businesses to balance legal exposure, productivity, and expense in today’s hyper-compliance-focused environment.
SAN FRANCISCO, January 28, 2016 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it was honored with the 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award for its industry leading TCPA-focused dialing systems, The Four Clouds. LiveVox’s Four Clouds is an array of risk mitigation dialing systems that provide the flexibility and speed needed to cost-effectively optimize the tradeoff between risk and efficiency for each business requirement. The award was given by CUSTOMER magazine, a publication focused on the call/contact center, CRM, and teleservices industries.
“We are thankful to be recognized for our achievements in bringing some of the highest levels of compliance risk mitigation tools to the contact center industry,” says Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox and twenty plus year operations veteran. “The flexibility of LiveVox’s Four Clouds allows businesses to select dialing systems that are tailored to their unique contact strategies, risk-tolerance and desired productivity levels. As regulatory change continues to dominate business goals, we are proud to be able to react quickly and develop solutions that enable our clients to remain competitive.”
LiveVox’s Four Clouds provides four on-demand outbound dialing systems that include one automated and three human-initiated dialing systems. Each of the four enterprise-grade dialing systems is characterized by a unique hardware/software combination to achieve system autonomy. The three human-initiated systems were designed to meet some of the strictest levels of risk mitigation as informed by FCC rulings, relevant court cases, and industry experts while also incorporating key CFPB focused dialing controls.
Additional Benefits of LiveVox’s Four Clouds:
- Provides compliance controls to each system, helping address key CFPB concerns (e.g. 100% call recording, account and phone penetration controls, time-zone settings)
- Achieves significantly greater levels of agent efficiencies by leveraging key cloud-enabled capabilities (e.g. capacity bursting/pacing/load balancing, global ACD, virtual configurations)
- Retains LiveVox’s integrated core contact center functions within each system (e.g. ACD, IVR, Call recording, Business Analytics, and simplified third party integrations)
- Maintains security and redundancy across all systems (e.g. PCI certification, carrier backed SLA’s)
- Reacts quickly to the ever changing compliance requirements by leveraging the cloud (e.g. agile LiveVox R&D team, and short release life cycle)
The 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award recognizes vendors that are advancing the call center, CRM and teleservices industries one solution at a time. The award highlights products which enable their clients to meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
“On behalf of both TMC and CUSTOMER magazine, it is my pleasure to honor LiveVox with a 2016 Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Its Four Clouds solution has proven deserving of this elite status and I look forward to continued innovation from LiveVox in 2016 and beyond.”
The 18th Annual Product of the Year Award winners will be published in the 2016 January/February issue of CUSTOMER magazine.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.livevox.com.
About TMC’s CUSTOMER Magazine
TMC’s CUSTOMER magazine premiered in September 2012 and is the industry’s new, definitive source for news, product information, and strategies for communications that engage customers and potential customers. Each issue of CUSTOMER includes news and insights on the latest developments in agent training, analytics, ERP, IVR, social CRM solutions, mobile apps, workforce management and more. Please visit http://customer.tmcnet.com for more information.
# # #