LiveVox Shares How Cloud is Leading to Smarter Dialing and Simplified Relationship Management at the 2016 First Party Summit
- LiveVox CEO, Louis Summe will lead a discussion alongside Radius Global Solutions COO, Steven Leckerman, and LiveVox Senior Operations Consultant, Jim Lynch, on how cloud is changing the competitive landscape of first party servicers by lowering the bar to addressing historic and evolving business challenges.
- The session will focus on:
- Business Intelligence (BI): How BI is helping contact centers transform client fulfillment approaches into competitive advantages through faster, more strategic dialing strategies and greater visibility
- Compliance: How businesses are leveraging plug-and-play cloud risk mitigation solutions, such as CFPB-focused PDAS, which sets automatic contact attempt limitations, to quickly address new regulatory and client requirements
- The panel, “Using Technology and Data to Meet Regulatory and Client Demands”, takes place at the 2016 First Party Summit Wednesday, October 19th at 8:30am – 9:40am CT
SAN FRANCISCO, October 19, 2016 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that LiveVox CEO, Louis Summe, and Senior Operations Consultant, Jim Lynch, will join Radius Global Solutions COO, Steven Leckerman, to discuss how cloud is changing the way first party servicers establish their competitive advantages at the 2016 First Party Summit taking place this week in Itasca, Illinois.
On the panel, Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist states, “The challenges faced by the first party industry become more and more acute as regulatory bodies continue to increase pressure for more oversight and limitations. The ability to address those pressures and still perform is key to remaining competitive. Cloud is helping contact centers achieve this balance by lowering the cost of leveraging innovation with plug-and-play technology. Providing greater access to technology is creating an environment where new competitive advantages are being discovered and employed.”
LiveVox is a leader in providing risk mitigation tools that simultaneously address key compliance concerns while optimizing performance efficiencies. LiveVox’s Business Intelligence Tool and Phone Dial Attempt Supervisor (PDAS) are prime examples of how LiveVox is providing contact centers with a competitive advantage in a changing regulatory environment through innovation. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the event:
- PANEL: Using Technology and Data to Meet Regulatory and Client Demands – Leading to Smarter Dialing and Simplified Relationship Management
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 at 8:30am – 9:40am CT
- Louis Summe, Chief Executive Officer, LiveVox, Inc.
- Steven Leckerman, COO, Radius Global Solutions, LLC
- Jim Lynch, Senior Operations Consultant, LiveVox, Inc.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, Dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.livevox.com.