LiveVox Speaks to First Party Issuers and Servicers on the Impact of the Latest FCC Ruling at the First Party Summit
- LiveVox’s Chief Evangelist and 20+ years operations veteran, Dusty Whitesell, joins Chief Compliance Officer, Jessie Skibbe, KirkpatrickPrice and legal expert, John Bedard, Bedard Law Group, on a panel discussing the specific challenges faced by the first party outsourcing industry as a result of latest FCC ruling.
- The open-forum based panel is followed by roundtable discussions amongst attendees and guest speakers on key issues of the latest FCC ruling.
- The session, “Impact of Latest FCC Ruling on Creditor In-House and Outsourced Contact Strategies” takes place Tuesday, October 13th at 2:20pm- 3:35 pm CT at the First Party Summit in Minneapolis, MN.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 12th, 2015 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that its Chief Evangelist, Dusty Whitesell, will join Jessie Skibbe of KirkpatrickPrice and John Bedard of Bedard Law Group to discuss the impact of the July 10th FCC Ruling on first party in-house and outsourced strategies at this week’s First Party Summit taking place October 13th – 14th, 2015 in Minneapolis, MN.
For those involved in first party outsourcing, the July 10th FCC Ruling not only caused apprehension about what was once considered low risk dialing and consent strategies for in-house operations, it also, in turn, added even greater risk exposure for creditors’ outsourced approaches. The panel of legal, operations, and audit experts will help provide a comprehensive view of the ruling’s impact on the first party industry followed by roundtable discussions on key issues.
On the panel, Whitesell adds, “Three months later, the ruling continues to be at the forefront of challenges faced by first party outsourcing issuers and servicers. LiveVox has been working directly with business leaders on both sides to help develop solutions to first-party challenges, such as agency compliance management. I am excited to be joining experts such as Jessie and John in helping shed greater light on the matter and help drive knowledge sharing amongst attendees. This is an unprecedented opportunity for first party leaders to gain insight on the state of their industry directly from their peers.”
The First Party Summit, created by InsideArm.com, is a unique program focused primarily on first party outsourcing challenges and solutions. The attendees include senior executives from credit grantors and call center executives across multiple industries. Speakers from organizations such as Sprint, Citibank, Vectren, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and DIRECTV reflect the diversity of the industries that will be represented.
About the event:
- DATE / TIME: Tuesday, October 13th at 2:20pm- 3:35 pm CT
- TITLE: Impact of Latest FCC Ruling on Creditor In-House and Outsourced Contact Strategies
- LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN, First Party Summit – Room 204
- John Bedard, Bedard Law Group
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist – LiveVox, Inc.
- Jessie Skibbe, Chief Compliance Officer, KirkpatrickPrice
- Session details
- Review of key components of the July 10, 2015 Order
- Post-July 10, 2015 strategies for cell phone dialing
- Liability for calling cell numbers when operating in the First Party capacity
- Tracking cell phone consent and revocation
- Client oversight of First Party calling strategies
To learn more about LiveVox’s first-party performance and compliance management solutions, contact us at email@example.com.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.livevox.com.
# # #