Cloud Based Switching
Cloud-based switching lets contact centers more seamlessly execute multi-site call routing with real-time visibility into agent presence at all locations.
Simpler, better, more scalable and more cost efficient than site-premised switching or limited “intelligent” network hardware, cloud-based switching can revolutionize on-shore, offshore and home-agent call center routing.
Since contact centers no longer have to rely on on-site PBXs or network routing “master node” hardware, calls are routed more quickly to and between agent groups, simplifying skills-based routing and improving service levels.
Read about the benefits of cloud-based switching here: http://info.livevox.com/livevoxcom/download-livevox-cloud-switching-whitepaper/
- Improves call routing real-time visibility into agent presence at all locations
- Enables seamless load balancing across sites
- Eliminates need to purchase expensive “master node” routing hardware or on-site PBXs
- Network-based switching simplifies network topology reducing maintenance
- Faster transport of voice/data to agents and between contact centers if needed
- Centralized control of routing/switching across locations
- Load balancing reduces needs to create the “perfect schedule” with workforce management software
- 24×7 NOC monitoring and support
- Supports LiveVox Communicator, other soft phones or hard phones
- Integrated into the LiveVox ACD, IVR, call recording and business analytics applications