MPLS Cost Efficiency
Leverage ongoing cost efficiency with Agent VoIP, a direct IP/MPLS telephony configuration for faster deployment, better quality, and upfront and ongoing cost efficiency.
In this configuration LiveVox can reduce the ongoing operating expenses associated with contact center hardware.
- Reduce CapEx and operating expenses
- Eliminate contact center technology maintenance
- Reduce T1/DS3 expenses
- Leverage carrier relationships or LiveVox PSTN connections
- Eliminate complex infrastructure of TDM or Hybrid VoIP solutions
Features of Agent VoIP:
- MPLS & IP PBX integration – LiveVox comes already integrated with major carriers and IP/PBXs, reducing proprietary voice integration and speeding deployment
- Carrier interoperability – Leverage existing carrier relationships or utilize LiveVox’s direct connection to the PSTN
- Improved QoS – MPLS delivers improved QoS for the scale needed by large organizations and simplifies multi-site management