LiveVox Discusses Top Ways to Fortify Your TCPA Defenses with TCPA Legal Experts in Upcoming Webinar
- LiveVox General Counsel, Mark Mallah, joins leading TCPA defense attorney, Christine Reilly, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, to discuss best practices in creating a multipronged approach to TCPA risk mitigation spanning operations, technology, and business approaches
- Legal experts will highlight:
- Ways to strengthen consent in view of the 2015 FCC Declaratory Ruling
- When technology can help or hurt your defense
- Common trends in successful and unsuccessful TCPA cases
- The webinar, “Fortify your TCPA Defenses – Best Practices for Protecting Your Company Against TCPA Claims”, takes place Monday, October 31th at 11am PT/ 2pm ET. Register here.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 25, 2016 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that it will host a webinar on best practices in creating a multipronged approach to TCPA risk mitigation. The webinar takes place Friday, October 31, 2016 at 11am PT/ 2pm ET and will feature TCPA defense attorney Christine Reilly, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP and Mark Mallah, General Counsel, LiveVox.
Developing a strong TCPA defense requires a host of best practices that span operations, technology, and business approaches. Addressing each of these factors in your strategy is key to ensuring that you have multiple layers of defenses against TCPA claims.
Having several layers of defense has become even more critical in view of last year’s FCC’s Declaratory Ruling. The ruling significantly broadened how consumer consent, often a lead TCPA defense, can be invalidated at virtually any given time and through undefined means – leading to increased TCPA exposure.
In this more complex and uncertain regulatory environment, what are those best practices?
Join a leading TCPA class action defense attorney and an industry legal expert as they discuss the top ways to fortify your TCPA defenses. To provide a business perspective on the impacts of these approaches on the bottom line, the webinar will be moderated by a contact center operations veteran and open to a live Q&A session.
About the event:
- PANEL: Fortify your TCPA Defenses – Best Practices for Protecting Your Company Against TCPA Claims
- DATE/TIME: Monday, October 31th, 2016 at 11:00am PT/ 2pm ET
- Christine M. Reilly – Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mark Mallah, General Counsel, LiveVox, Inc.
- Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, Inc. (Moderator)
- To register, click here
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, Dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.livevox.com.