LiveVox Shares Top 5 Ways Cloud Technology is Lowering the Barriers to Managing Compliance at TRMA 2016
- LiveVox product development and client advocacy leaders will host a session on how cloud plug-and-play risk mitigation solutions are providing an alternative option and pricing model to managing compliance, even for some of the most challenging regulations such as the TCPA
- Speakers will discuss how recent rulings such as Pozo vs. Stellar Recovery are prime examples of how innovation such as LiveVox’s Four Clouds is helping the industry find a simplified and cost-effective path to compliance-focused performance optimization
- The panel, “Top 5 Ways Technology is Being used to Minimize the Impacts of Compliance on Performance” takes place on Wednesday, September 14th at the 2016 Telecom Risk Management Association (TRMA) Fall conference
SAN FRANCISCO, September 14, 2016 – LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that Director of Client Advocacy, Paul McGee, and Director of Product Management, Kevin Stark, will host a session on how the industry is leveraging technology to lower the cost and complications of addressing compliance challenges such as the TCPA.
As the regulatory environment continues to bring new challenges to this industry, business leaders have been forced to think outside the box and adopt new technology that provides a more-cost effective and simplified path to evolve their people and processes to manage compliance.
What have they learned? Join industry operation consultants who have the unique insight of speaking with leaders across multiple business lines as they discuss the most effective approaches to date.
On the session, Paul McGee, LiveVox Director of Client Advocacy, states, “In an environment where litigation costs continue to mount, businesses have been stuck between a rock and hard place. Either risk lawsuits, or allocate millions to build a new compliance-focused system that may be irrelevant with another regulatory change. But we are seeing a material shift in how operations are adapting. Technology such as cloud provide a viable path to address this dilemma, offering a per-use option like LiveVox’s Four Clouds. And most importantly, we are seeing the courts confirm their validity in decisions such as the Stellar ruling. The impact of these developments are very real and those that don’t capitalize on it will get left behind.”
LiveVox is a leader in providing risk mitigation tools that simultaneously address key compliance concerns while optimizing performance efficiencies. LiveVox’s Clicker application and Four Clouds exemplify just two of many capabilities LiveVox is providing the industry to maintain its competitive advantage in a changing regulatory environment through innovation. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the event:
- SESSION: Top 5 Ways Technology is Being used to Minimize the Impacts of Compliance on Performance
- DATE: Wednesday, September 14th, 2016 at 10:15am EDT – 11:00am EDT
- Kevin Stark, Director of Product Management, LiveVox, Inc.
- Paul McGee, Director of Client Advocacy, LiveVox, In.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, Dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.livevox.com.